What is Northern Freedom Alliance?
An alliance of concerned people & business owners in Northern Ontario defending the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms from the rising threat of authoritarianism.
Support "End the Lockdowns" to ensure that all businesses remain open, that accurate information is shared with the public, and that medical freedom is honored via:
- Education on the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms to people and businesses
- Action in the forms of peaceful protests/rallies/celebrations
- Continuous pressure via letters, forms, petitions, & legal documents on officials to hold them accountable
How to Get Involved!
- Contact us to let us know where you feel you would help us make the most impact
- Join one of the committees that are forming to address the many areas of concern
- Sharing information is key as well as taking action in the above mentioned forms
- Participate in bi-weekly rallies/celebrations & bi-weekly Freedom Meetups
- Donations are appreciated to help with the cost of printing and purchase/rental of equipment, platform, signs, banners, t-shirts, etc…
The time is now to speak your truth & stand in your convictions! You are not alone!